Author Topic: I am not receiving my refund!!!  (Read 2921 times)

REDACTED

I am not receiving my refund!!!
« on: June 10, 2017, 03:14:52 AM »
     For a duration of whole the month I cannot receive my refund for two products. All tickets are being closed without any notice. Tickets numbers are #843752 #843750 #834485 #834479 #823485 #823480. How company can claim 30 day money back GUARANTED if IT IS NOT TRUE? I were using products like VPN and internet security, but now I want to cancel all subscriptions and switch to something else. Of course with my money back that I paid for the last two products! Now avast looks a complete money scam.

REDACTED

Re: I am not receiving my refund!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 03:37:17 AM »
I does not take like 5 minutes when they closing the ticket and sending an email "HELP IS ON ITS WAY" with a confirmation.
AVAST is a scam! >:(

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 01:41:56 PM »
avast is not a scam and if you are entitled for it, you will get a refund.

Your problem is that you have submitted multiple tickets.
avast is using a FiFo system and that means that every time you submit a new ticket you will be put back to the bottom of the stack making you to have to wait longer.

Current handling time for tickets is 10-15 business days.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 03:52:21 PM »
How come the tickets that I put just now are being closed. The refund that I am asking is for two products! So they cancel the ticket that when 30 days will be up no one will refund anything? For me that sounds like a real scam.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 04:08:38 PM »
How come the tickets that I put just now are being closed.
I think that is a bug in the ticket system, and i also think this is already reported

Bugs do happend you know, dont start with assuming the worst    ;)

Anyway avast has been notified and i am sure somone will contact you

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:12:37 PM by Pondus »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 04:10:44 PM »
Redundant tickets get closed, afaik.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 04:29:14 PM »
Redundant tickets get closed, afaik.
How come there are now notification about it? Why the ticket with different ID # are being closed?
My initial ticket is being processed for 17 day now, while another initial ticket for another product already closed with now refund or explanation on why I have not received my refund.
On this forum a I have not, yet, received any solution to the problem except "Oh we are the best, everything works, and it is you who are wrong because you are jumping to conclusions". I read multiple topics on theme "why my refund is not being processed". If you cannot give a refund but your company claims money back guaranteed it is a scam with no assumption. Prove me otherwise by giving a money back instead of saying "Your problem is that you have submitted multiple tickets.","Redundant tickets get closed, afaik.", "Bugs do happend you know, dont start with assuming the worst".

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 04:32:14 PM »
Pondus already reported it for you.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 04:34:44 PM »
I read multiple topics on theme "why my refund is not being processed"
Yes and they all got solved after posting here, but most of them dont come back and post that

Anywy it is reported, it is weekend, have some patient