Author Topic: billing  (Read 1895 times)

REDACTED

billing
« on: February 07, 2017, 04:40:13 PM »
So much for avast customer service. I have rung 6 different numbers ,one was technical ,he gave me what he said was billing office number , not ! The 020 numbers are no longer working and everything else like wise.
I have emailed to no avail .I have read other disgruntled customers as myself , but I cant get thru to a human in billing! This has now become a laugh ,of sorts.
I returned to the free version wks ago ,as when I had 'full' protection I also had a virus on here .This cost ££ to have it removed and the computer guy said the free version IS just as good as paying for the full version.. This is my email I've sent ,maybe some-one will pick it up and read & contact me.
I have not clicked where ever on what ever to start this extra cover up , once I've sorted this I'm leaving avast and going to a different provider !See below.

Hi ,I left my card details in case I wanted to keep the avast higher cost programme .I have said on here that I do not want it ,and I'm still running the free version. Have gone back to free for some time. Now in my email ac it says I have now got the full version ,thank you for your money etc !!!!!! I have been on free again some time and I'm totally happy with it.
I cannot afford this ! Have just paid mega ££££ on Vets for one of my animals . Please I am so upset ,my husband's going to freak when he checks our bank a/c online. Please can anyone help me??

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: billing
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 05:27:31 PM »
I also had a virus on here This cost ££ to have it removed and the computer guy said the free version IS just as good as paying for the full version..
Why pay for malware removal when we do it for free here in the forum?

So much for avast customer service. I have rung 6 different numbers ,one was technical ,he gave me what he said was billing office number , not !

For contacting avast about billing use the ticket system > https://support.avast.com/support/tickets/new

It works according to > first in / first out  so be patient, if you create a new you are put back in line

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 05:49:06 PM by Pondus »

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 05:43:15 PM »
I have a new laptop which I love . Not impressed with any sort of virus that would get on here .Immediate thought is the computer man we use all the time . Thru the house ,we have 5 computers ,an i pad and 6 tablets plus 5 smartphones and I didnt want anything getting on them also.I am not very good with technical stuff anyway. The others mostly use AVG anyway.

Please could you find me a direct email or uk phone number that I could get thru to a human .Google search gives quite a few and all I've found is technical support.Most of the 020 numbers no longer exist. Please could you help ?

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 05:46:44 PM »
Please could you find me a direct email or uk phone number that I could get thru to a human .Google search gives quite a few and all I've found is technical support.Most of the 020 numbers no longer exist. Please could you help ?
Phone support is outsourced to third party and handle tech stuff

As said above, for billing issues use the ticket system > click the link i posted above

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 05:48:34 PM by Pondus »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 05:47:39 PM »
AVG = avast :P
https://blog.avast.com/avast-and-avg-become-one

Information about billing/sales/orders and such :
https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB24

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 07:39:38 PM »
I really am not stupid ,but everywhere I'm sent it's FAQ 's etc I just want some one to speak to ,a human. I've been on this since 1pm and I've got nowhere . Is there anyone who reads this forum who can help direct ? I am not going to activate so surely I can expect a refund. Just need someone who can help.Husband was not amused . If I follow on from your link ,what am I sposed to do , where do I type ? I am disables ,nearly 72yrs and completely worn out. Cyndi.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 07:49:53 PM »
Just submit a ticket (if you haven't done so already) as explained in the FAQ and have patience.
That is how it is working.