Author Topic: Avast Pro refund?  (Read 2317 times)

REDACTED

Avast Pro refund?
« on: January 31, 2017, 02:13:05 AM »
I'm just curious how long it takes for a ticket to be replied to. Made ticket #691353 a little under two days ago and still nothing, am I just being impatient or has it been skipped over? I only say this because even on services that are incredibly busy (G2A, Steam etc) I've been replied to within the hour.

Many thanks.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Avast Pro refund?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 02:22:54 AM »
avast is handling tickets withing 1-5 business days (depending how busy it is, if there are holidays etc).
This has been told many times already.
Please (re)search before posting.

I only say this because even on services that are incredibly busy (G2A, Steam etc) I've been replied to within the hour.
You don't know how many customers they others have nor how many people are asking for support, nor how many people are available to give support, you can't compare things.
Next to that, I very much doubt you have asked for a refund at the other places, so you can't compare things at all.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 03:14:13 AM »
Thanks for the expedient reply. Frankly, it was more of a check up, to see if other have issues. Regardless I shall endeavour to wait another 3 days. And that comment about Steam and G2A, of course I don't know the amount of users each product has, why would you even question if I've used the services if I used them as anecdotes? I have indeed used both services, Steam refunds have become very easy in the past year or so and G2A gave me a key that voided a year after purchase and still instantly refunded me.

Anyway, thanks for the reply, will be waiting.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 03:26:17 AM by danbending99 »

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 12:09:59 PM »
I have the same question. How long do I need to wait? You said it need 1-5 business days above.
I had sent my claim to the web over ten days ago(https://support.avast.com/support/tickets/new)
But there is no reply until now.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 12:13:16 PM »
same question = same answer

What is your ticket ID ?

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 10:52:17 PM »
I've still not been processed. I've not got a particular issue with it, but after 9 days and 5 hours I was hoping for at least some kind of reply. Posting this to make sure that (ticket #691353) hasn't been skipped over. Would be great if I could get some kind of update.

Thanks!