Author Topic: Trouble uninstalling modules (auto update reinstalls them)  (Read 9673 times)

kubecj

Re:Trouble uninstalling modules (auto update reinstalls them)
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2003, 06:41:49 PM »
Maybe the bug that kubecj talked about is still present in the Dec 3rd update  :'(

Nope, the bug was fixed, but Dec2003 update is not released for 'casual' users, just for those with the adventurous nature  8) See the 'BETA' thread.

But, I still feel that the feature works 99% even in 304. Lots of you did some residents install/uninstall tweaking and I no serious bugreports yet.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:Trouble uninstalling modules (auto update reinstalls them)
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2003, 02:06:09 AM »
Maybe the bug that kubecj talked about is still present in the Dec 3rd update  :'(

Nope, the bug was fixed, but Dec2003 update is not released for 'casual' users, just for those with the adventurous nature  8) See the 'BETA' thread.

But, I still feel that the feature works 99% even in 304. Lots of you did some residents install/uninstall tweaking and I no serious bugreports yet.

Kubecj, I just tried to remove providers at the installation proccess. It worked. I won't try to add/remove on my 'beta' 4.1.313... This 'dirty' work, this time, I let to Techie  ;D
The best things in life are free.