Author Topic: Can't see which foders were scanned, can't see log file  (Read 1051 times)

REDACTED

Can't see which foders were scanned, can't see log file
« on: February 09, 2017, 01:38:10 AM »
In the subject.
Can't see which foders were scanned - only get message "done" after scan. Done WHAT???
Log file is useless too. Not only it's hard to find in that labyrinth interface, the log files window doesn't show any details either. It doesn't even show WHICH FOLDER was scanned.
And the log file itself does not open. I click on it, nothing happens.
Looks it's a toy, not anitvirus. It does something, but you wil never know WHAT.
Great work, guys. Dumb interface screws it all.

REDACTED

Re: Can't see which foders were scanned, can't see log file
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 06:11:50 AM »
Was about to open a thread myself on this end.

It does not help us, the new version may look more fancy but it is deeply lacking. This needs an urgent fix. I want to know what was scanned, where and when. Those information should be displayed a) whilst the scan in real-time ( as in old versions ) and b) the log files. I am not sure what you were thinking when changing that in the current version. It doesn't help me when you do not list exceptions, problems etc. I want a list of the checked filed, used parameters, windows account user starting the scan when and information was it started by scheduler or manually. Can't be that hard after all old versions had that.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 06:16:40 AM by amarukaze »