Author Topic: Translation -> German  (Read 5009 times)

webpirat

Translation -> German
« on: December 08, 2003, 03:03:06 PM »
hi,
i find that avast! anti virus a wonderfull virusscanner is. I can translate it to German for you. My English is not good but translation to is not a problem for me but i don't know how to translate it. Give me a Guidance how I can translate avast! and I will do it!  :) I translate it you for free...

bye

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
Re:Translation -> German
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 03:15:54 PM »
Thanks, but I believe we already have the German version (it should be released shortly). But it's possible that there are still some parts missing (e.g. the help files) in which case we'd appreciate your help.

Igor will tell you more - he's responsible for the localization issues.

Thanks
Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 08:08:55 PM »
Yes, Vlk is absolutely right (as usual ;D). The user interface has already been translated to German and should be released shortly. The help files, however, are still English only - so we would certainly appreciate any help.
The help files are mostly in HTML (parts are a simple TXT). So, if you're interested, just let me know!

webpirat

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 09:13:50 PM »
Yes, Vlk is absolutely right (as usual ;D). The user interface has already been translated to German and should be released shortly. The help files, however, are still English only - so we would certainly appreciate any help.
The help files are mostly in HTML (parts are a simple TXT). So, if you're interested, just let me know!

I let you know  :D But I'm a pupil so I have not much time!

webpirat

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 01:54:44 PM »
how it goes on?  ???

Walker

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2003, 07:11:58 PM »
how it goes on?  ???

Hi webpirat,

Just a guess here  8) .. .. you seem to have said.. .. 'yes, you would like help', then you said.. .. ' you don't have much time' and lastly ask 'how it goes'  :-\

Perhaps the Avast guys are getting a little confused, but I guess again, that they'd appreciate your help.  ;D

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2003, 07:19:48 PM »
Webpirat, try the German Beta translation... See this forum  ;)
The best things in life are free.