Author Topic: REFUND  (Read 1998 times)

REDACTED

REFUND
« on: February 21, 2017, 12:45:53 AM »
 :-\I bought this Software to resolve some problems with Virus. trash and Spam.I have scanned numerous times and it returned and stated there were some problems and to correct them. Needless to say after many scans & corrections nothing visible cleared up. I am requesting a return of the amount paid-as the Guarantee stated; if not satisfied I could return the item within 30 days for a refund.It has been2 days ..Sincerely yours, Jim Krager.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: REFUND
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 01:08:33 AM »
Complete the Support Ticket Refund - https://support.avast.com/support/tickets/new?form=2.

It takes about 5 business days, if it gets beyond that post again and we will try to push it further for you. The tickets are handled on a first in first out, so it could push you further back if you submit multiple tickets.

So long as you submit your refund request within the 30 days it will be actioned. How long it takes to be actioned isn't counted, only when you submitted the refund request.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: REFUND
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 02:32:22 AM »
To handle "trash" you need to buy CleanUp.