Author Topic: Refund  (Read 5074 times)

REDACTED

Refund
« on: February 23, 2017, 01:35:50 AM »
I got up this morning to a purchase to avast for $43.29. I'm not sure why, or how, but i have never once tried to purchase anything. Needing to know exactly how to get this taken care of.

I do have the transaction number and all. just needing to know who to direct this to.

thank you,
bryan moore
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:41:39 AM by Bryan110 »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Refund
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 04:36:52 AM »

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 03:41:09 AM »
it shows up on my account as     DRI*AVAST SOFTWARE 952-908-4089 MN 02/21. i looked at the page, followed the steps... not sure what to do now because my account is not even premium. im just trying to figure out how this took place.

i have searched for an order number, don't see where it is located. i have no emails about it other than a bank notice.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 04:16:47 PM »
Mine too on 2/27/17 and I don't know what is going on

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 06:50:34 PM »
I, too, have this issue despite never attempting to order this product or ever receiving any "premium version" . I have submitted a ticket as shown by the website but have yet to receive any sort of response. My card was charged on 3/15/2017; it appears this post has been inactive/unresolved since 3/9/2017. How long should I expect to wait before receiving my refund for a product I never actually ordered/received?

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 08:41:53 PM »
I was alerted to a purchase of avast by my PayPal account. I so not use your product and would like my money returned to me. 75.00. I have spoken with PayPal. They will also be contacting you. Thank you for your help in processing this as quick as possible.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 10:11:07 AM »
Peoples, please get a clue peoples.
avast is not charging anyone out of the blue.

You will get charged if you :
- take a subscription
- you have taken a subscription in the past and have auto renewal (aka continuous protection) enabled
- you have taken a extended trial (60 days) for one of the paid av products and didn't stopped using it before the time was up and/or didn't the automatic subscription.