Author Topic: Avast Passwords missing some features that EasyPass had  (Read 4318 times)

REDACTED

Avast Passwords missing some features that EasyPass had
« on: March 05, 2017, 01:33:48 AM »
I have been using Avast products for many years now. EasyPass is one of the product that I am still using. However, I realize that this product is no more available in Avast site and it has been replaced with Passwords.

When I try to migrate from EasyPass to Passwords, I am seeing some missing features which I am very much used to in EasyPass.
1) I have all my passwords organized in EasyPass with custom categories. For example, all my utility sites categorized under Utilities so that I just click EasyPass > Login > Utilities > Site Shortcut. I like the feature wherein EP will take you to the Site URL, fill the forms and Submit it so that after clicking on the shortcut, you directly land on the landing page. With Avast Password, I cannot do this.
2) No way to save Credit Card info in Passwords. I had set my CC details in EasyPass which becomes very handy when you do not have your wallet with you when doing online transactions.

I don't know if I am not aware of these features in Passwords or these simply do not exists. I will be grateful to someone who can throw some more light on this.

At this point I am simply reluctant to switch to Passwords.

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
Re: Avast Passwords missing some features that EasyPass had
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 12:04:06 AM »
Hello GSG,
thanks for the feedback. I can't reveal our plans on forum, but meanwhile we deliver support for credit cards, you may use secure notes to store any other type of information in form of simple text (including CC details).