Author Topic: why????  (Read 2214 times)

gilleda

why????
« on: March 10, 2006, 11:16:46 AM »
see the allowed file , it isn't a wrong notify?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 11:32:04 AM by gilleda »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: why????
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 12:57:25 PM »
see the allowed file , it isn't a wrong notify?
Do you mean they are not infected?
Can you send the samples to virus@avast.com ?
You can zip and password the files... Inform a link to this thread and the password used.
You can send the files to Chest and, from there, resend to Alwil for analysis. Thanks.
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: why????
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 03:05:16 PM »
Tech, gilleda won't be able to send samples as they are all Web Shield detections so I don't know how we can proceed (without pausing web shield to allow download, a risk if a correct detection). Even sending the links to avast may not help, I don't know if they could check out a problem on a site using the Chinese Simplified character set?

I checked out the www . differsoft.com link with DrWeb and nothing came up, so it could possibly be an FP but there isn't much we can do to further investigate it. SiteAdvisor remains Grey so it doesn't appear to be able to check it out either.

However, when connecting to it with firefox and web shield enabled the same avast alert. Getting past the initial page I can enter other pages without alert.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security