Author Topic: "Your SecureLine Has Expired"  (Read 4267 times)

REDACTED

"Your SecureLine Has Expired"
« on: March 10, 2017, 04:02:02 PM »
I have an active 2 year subscription; when trying to connect, I get a "your trial is over" message.  It asks for a re-sub (which I did two months ago).  Literally dozens of us are seeing this all morning (and many yesterday) so it's a server-side issue.

I tried to re-enter the validation code...when in My Account page and clicking the link for the code, I get a "Error 305: Validation Code is not available at this time".

Avast Team, it is time to proactively come forth, and answer questions about the server side issue causing this.  The message boards are buried now with reports of this issue and all we see are support responses saying "it's fixed on Avast's side".

With respect, it clearly isn't.  This issue is dire and will result in many seeking refunds if not addressed ASAP.

Please advise.

Offline krahulik

Re: "Your SecureLine Has Expired"
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 06:46:46 PM »
Hello,
  it seems that the client under some circumstances forgets the license (likely during the update). I will try to investigate more in the evening and during the weekend.

The licenses seem to be setup properly on our backend and if you try to enter the activation code in the application preferences, the product should accept it and to continue operating as usual.

I deeply apologize for the issue, I will do my best to resolve it.

Best regards,
  Martin
Změnit zprávu