Author Topic: massive home intrusion network and all computer and devices now fail  (Read 2381 times)

REDACTED

can someone help! i have had an issue at home now for 2 months, sadly now i think its gone to far to be fixed. i first noticed it when i was on my windows 8.1 laptop and couldnt access certain programmes i then did a few checks and found that i had a possible network intrusion that had got into my computer looking like microsoft files i then rana few virus checks which all came out clean but my firewall/defender and update installer would not work. its sadly got a lot worse and it seems it didnt like what i was trying to do. ive found thousands of logfiles that really un nerved me and ive tried to get rid of it. ive searched hundreds of help sites as to what it can be. some say fbi files and other ransomeware. i even watched it on the news regarding a hacking issue and everything that was mentioned could happen is currently happening to me. i feel everything i do or say is monitored ive looked at my device manager and they have installed bluetooth devices host devices and other microsoft bridging devices. i also looked at my families phones and another windows 8.1 laptop and it new i was looking and its now infecting them. and now its got to a point i have no controkl over anything, even my iphone was monitored using core network armv7 and others and they also send violent emails to people in my contacts, i realised now that this should of been acted onsooner rather than later as now  my windows 8.1 was hacked down towindows 6.3 and it is now unbootable as its deleted any image/restore point i had its infected theroot of all electricals in my home and cant factory reset anything as it stops me or just resets back to them my another windows 8.1 laptop has the same files as my laptop and is now unusable my iphone has bricked when i tried to update it and i cant access itunes as its wiped me my kids android phones are riddled with com.android and other viruses it even turns my tv on and off and has access to anything that could use bluetooth infrared or other low frequencies. it has destroyed me ive tried changing my router settings and it knows because of keyboard monitoring so it factory sets itback so my network is wide open, the only thing i have left to use now is this rubbish android tablet which is also fake and infected. can i run anything from avast or anywhere if i plug this device through usb into my laptop toscan and remoive? i now realise they have set up a bluetooth area network so even when i shut down my router and try to look at my laptop it still follows and stops me. can anyone advise me as everything in my home is either virused or deemed useless i have a flash stick but cant install anything to run.. can anyone please advise what to do, please email me privatly jaysmedley38 at outlook i need help

ive managed to download avast onto this silly android is it possible to plug this into my laptop and run a scan through it?

ive used all other checkers scanners and removers but this was before i realised it was on the root and in control.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: massive home intrusion network and all computer and devices now fail
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 04:03:44 PM »
This was one difficult post to read.   try using more ,  and  .     ;D

Follow instructions here  >>  https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=194892.0

attach requested logs
- Malwarebytes scan log
- Farbar Recovery Scan Tool diagnostic logs

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 04:19:13 PM »
yeah sorry had to rush it before it cut me off

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 04:31:48 PM »
Also i am unable to download or run anything, all i have to use is this android device and a usb stick with mbam on and it wont boot up from start

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 04:34:10 PM »
Will notify malware expert, he may have some trick

He is proably not online before tomorrow

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 08:23:10 AM »
FYI, Windows 8.1 is Windows NT 6.3

IF you can download a stand alone scanner (via a clean system not on your network), you can remove an infected PC from your network and scan it.  If the scanner finds a BIOS infection, you may have to scrap the PC.
Win7 x32 Ult. SP1, Brain 2.0 / Win10 x64, Brain2.5
My help is always free but if you would like to help encourage me or show your thanks -----> DONATE

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 02:18:40 AM »
Hi sorry for the delay but this problem still persists..

I have ran a mbam and a frst the logs are attached could someone have a look and find my issues please

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 06:53:40 AM »
I have scanned your files and don't see anything apparent but I will keep checking.  In the mean time, can you please follow these steps below?

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from here
  • Unzip the contents to a folder in a convenient location.
  • Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
  • Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
  • Click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats and reboot if prompted to do so.
  • Wait while the system shuts down and the cleanup process is performed.
  • Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
  • When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder... mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt
My help is always free but if you would like to help encourage me or show your thanks -----> DONATE

REDACTED

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 10:32:57 PM »
Hi,
Im just on running an mbar root now logs should be attached in next mail..
I think Cortana and others I have installed are infected I took a few screenshots of all the files exe's in the file lists is it ok to send you them over so you can have a look? if so how as ive saved them in my pictures tab.
Also my certificates all seem corrupt with fake signatures or expired years ago and thousands of executables in system32 folder I have no idea where from. I'm also named as the administrator as I am the only user but I'm always having to run CMD net user to get my privileges back as I keep getting listed as guest or a normal user.
Regardless of how many times I delete, format, refresh system ,factory reset, change ram change hdd and fresh windows install from new disk or usb or creations website its always the same.
It must be something infected in the root of all the households phones and computers hence maybe i thought the router was hacked but even that comes back clean when i know its not.
Even after reset, change and hide ssid and log in passwords its driving me crazy but i cant seem to get rid.
Even after numerous scans i keep getting told that nothing can be found from the logs im sending..
Anyhow il send mbams logs in a min.
Apologies for the long mail im just freaking out as i cant get to the bottom of it.. wether its through open source eg appache sql arm64 V3 V2 bad ram bad hdds bad brand new telephones even the sky box acts all strange now with fonts and other crap.
Its going to send me into a nutty house before long

REDACTED

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 03:58:03 AM »
here are the logs.. both scans came up no malware found :{ I'm certain its riddled in dodgyness

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 05:55:04 PM »
Your logs come out clean; so let's look elsewhere.  Have you tried resetting the BIOS to factory defaults?

REDACTED

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2018, 09:58:14 PM »
How do I reset the bios I have tried downloading from asus website but it keeps downloading to a file I cannot open

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2018, 04:48:30 PM »
What is the file it downloads?