Author Topic: Is Dolphin Browser Supported?  (Read 1912 times)

REDACTED

Is Dolphin Browser Supported?
« on: March 23, 2017, 03:58:25 PM »
Hi,

Is the Dolphin browser (full version NOT Dolphin Mini), now supported by AMS? In the following post, it's mention avast is working on adding the Dolphin browser:

https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=177106.msg1257497#msg1257497

Thanks so very much for any information you can provide.

Best regards,

mybuddy1998

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Is Dolphin Browser Supported?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 09:32:36 PM »

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 03:53:02 AM »
Hi Tereza,

Thank you so very much for the information. I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean though. I read the Google Play Store web page for Dolphin, but it says nothing about avast. Do you mean that by turning on Settings - Accessibility for Dolphin as I did for avast, I will be protected by avast when I use Dolphin to search the Internet on my cell phone?

The AMS Protection - Web Shield option only lists "experimental support" for the Dolphin MINI browser.

Thank you so very much for any additional information you can provide. I sincerely appreciate all of your help.

Best regards,

mybuddy1998

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 06:59:26 AM »
Hi Tereza,

I just installed the Dolphin Browser to see if it would shed any light on my confusion. Unfortunately, it didn't. I checked my phone's Settings - Accessibility options and there is no accessibility option for the Dolphin Browser.

So, my question remains - Am I fully protected by AMS when I search the Internet using the Dolphin Browser?

As always, thanks you so very much for all of your help with this issue.

Best regards,

mybuddy1998