Author Topic: Feature Request - Notes in Account records  (Read 2386 times)

REDACTED

Feature Request - Notes in Account records
« on: March 25, 2017, 05:04:34 PM »
Hi, I would like to convert from keepass to Avast Passwords.  We have many accounts with Notes (security questions and answers, related accounts etc.).  Would you please consider adding a Notes field to the Account record?  Keepass has many fields for each record but all we use are Name, Account, Password, and Notes.  Or, if you believe this sort of info should be separated into a Notes record please explain.
Thank you,
Wepp

p.s. - setup on Win10 PC went without issue, enabled sync, installed Passwords app on iOS and logged on to existing account - no problem, registered device fine, sync worked immediately.

Offline Tomáš Hellebrand

• Avast team
  • Product owner of Avast Passwords
    • Avast Passwords
Re: Feature Request - Notes in Account records
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 09:05:35 AM »
Hi Wepp,

yes, having note for each account record makes sense. It is already on our roadmap. Can't promise any due date though.

Thanks for your feedback.
Tomas Hellebrand
Product owner of Avast Passwords

REDACTED

Re: Feature Request - Notes in Account records
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 09:25:06 PM »
Thank you Tomáš,

I find the revision history for the iOS app in the AppStore informative and encouraging.
- Is there a public version of the Win10 app revision history?
- Is there a public version of the roadmap?

Also, regarding the feature request, it would be ideal (for me) if there were some read-only fields;
- account record date created
- account record date modified
- account or password date modified (this date would not change if the Title or Notes were modified)

Best,
Wepp

p.s. - I think you are working on a great project.  Growing up in a social media era, students that I meet seem to have a relaxed sense of privacy and an apathy toward data breaches.  Thank you for providing a free cross platform system to help those that do care manage their accounts and passwords.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:29:14 PM by Wepp »