Author Topic: Call Blocker on iOS during trial not full usable  (Read 4436 times)

Offline ondruska

Call Blocker on iOS during trial not full usable
« on: April 20, 2017, 09:52:27 PM »
Today I installed Call Blocker on iOS and started trial. Enabled the application in Phone. However there are no options and I can only hope that somebody on Call Blocker blacklist calls me to find out whether it works. Attached is screen shot how application looks like (even after restart). Is this how trial is supposed to work? No way to add custom phone numbers?

Offline ondruska

Re: Call Blocker on iOS during trial not full usable
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 10:07:00 PM »
Are you referring to specific part of the page? Because I checked the content before posting and did not find anything related to my problem.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 10:12:20 PM »
Your screenshot only shows that you still need to start the trial.

Offline ondruska

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 10:14:28 PM »
As I wrote in my message, I started the trial.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 12:38:58 AM »
Your screenshot shows you did not.

If you had clicked on start trial and it is not working, you need to contact avast and have them take a look at it.

Offline ondruska

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 08:14:04 AM »
Well, that is why I contacted App support which takes me here. For Avast people attached proof I am subscribed in trial.

Offline ondruska

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 09:38:33 AM »
OK, helped myself by removing the application. Reinstalling and restoring purchase. Now it looks as I would have expected.

Offline EgorUk

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 08:41:20 AM »
I had the same problem and have 10 days only to go till the end of the trial. I was wondering why is my blocker is not working and was not able to find how to activate it the way the support article tells you to. And only now I finally found this thread. And followed the recommendation to remove and reinstall the app and then restore purchase. And yes, indeed I got the app working the way it suppose to now.

So, why there are no any guidelines anywhere on how to properly activate the app during the trial so we can really test it instead of wasting most of my trial until you start wondering why is it not working...

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 10:13:01 AM »
Hi EgorUk, that is very unusual - normally, the trial loads automatically as soon as you start it. Your message has been sent to the QA, who will have a closer look at the issue, thanks for reporting it.

Offline EgorUk

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 11:34:03 AM »
Ok, thank you. No, the trial didn't load. All I had all the time same screen as you see in the screenshot at the top of this thread. Just keep showing the trial screen. If I tap on the trial button it would give me a popup that the trail is already activated. That's all I had all the time...
Pls let me know what is the deal. I basically got it finally working today while my trial is over on Feb 10. And so far I don't how and if it's working...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:38:27 AM by EgorUk »