Author Topic: Can get Citrix Login page to load  (Read 2422 times)

REDACTED

Can get Citrix Login page to load
« on: April 14, 2017, 10:36:59 PM »
Since the last update to Avast Free on Windows 7 and Windows 10 I am unable to load the login page for Citrix gateways running code 11.1.x. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks!

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Can get Citrix Login page to load
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 10:41:52 PM »
What do you mean with "code 11.1.x" ?
What OS/SP ?
What exact version of avast ?
Any other security (related) software installed ? (or was there)
etc

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 10:00:53 PM »
So by 11.1.x code that is the code base running on the netscaler appliances that offer up the gateway login page. I am not a user but an engineer for a large Health System. Our users that have Avast and AVG are suffering from the same issue where they are unable to load our Citrix gateway from their home PC's with either Secure DNS or Web Shield / Online shield enabled. The operating systems range from 7, 8.1, to 10. Our domain resides on no Blacklist nor do our public IP's fail an IP rep test. The latest update didnt resolve the issue nor did a fresh install with the latest installer. The tests were done on a 64 bit Windows 10 box with a fresh install, a Windows 7 32bit box with a fresh install, and a Windows 7 64 bit box with a fresh install.

To this point I have been unable to actually speak with anyone from Avast. So at this point we are instructing our users that if they require remote access that they cant use Avast or AVG.

Thank you very much for replying to the post.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 10:03:07 PM »
Since your initial post several things have changed.
Make sure the people are running the latest avast version and check if everything is working or not.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 10:24:07 PM »
I understand, we tested with the latest available version of Avast and AVG and it did not resolve the issue.