Author Topic: We are sorry, but detailed information for device SM-G900V is currently not avai  (Read 4617 times)

REDACTED

There appears to be a fairly major system failure blocking all functionality of the Avast web page's interaction with Avast-enabled devices.

Does anyone have an explanation?
There are old posts from 2 years ago with this error, but Avast employees insult the intelligence of people who claim this issue has resurfaced by pointing out the age of the post.

"The issue has resurfaced!"

Offline sebastian74

i ahve the same problem

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
but Avast employees insult the intelligence of people who claim this issue has resurfaced
They don't do that.
They are just saying that is a old thread that is dead for about 2 years.
A lot has changed in that time.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
There appears to be a fairly major system failure blocking all functionality of the Avast web page's interaction with Avast-enabled devices.

There are old posts from 2 years ago with this error, but Avast employees insult the intelligence of people who claim this issue has resurfaced by pointing out the age of the post.

Avast Team members are indicated as such by the 'Avast team' to the left of their posts under the User Name. 

All others including myself are avast users just like yourself.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

REDACTED

I am too having same problem activating my Samsung S8+

We are sorry, but detailed information for device SM-G955W is currently not available.

Please helpp  what do I do?

David

REDACTED

I am too having same problem activating my Samsung S8+

We are sorry, but detailed information for device SM-G955W is currently not available.

Please helpp  what do I do?

David

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have the same problem  ... Do see a lot of questions here at the forum ...
does anybody from avast ever answer ??? Is there another help desk ?