Author Topic: purchased internet security premium, 6 days ago, still waiting key.  (Read 4196 times)

REDACTED

hi, i started a ticket 6 days ago, i purchased licence for 1 year of avast security antivirus premium, and still im having the free version and nobody answer the ticket. here's the receipt

http://imgur.com/CvXxQYf

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: purchased internet security premium, 6 days ago, still waiting key.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 02:02:46 PM »
As you paid by bank it can take several days before the payment is processed.

Check your avast account if the license is there, if not just have patience.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:06:43 PM by Eddy »

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 03:10:49 PM »
i already purchased before by bank, so the transfer is immediate, because that account is already in my contacts, and same bank.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 03:13:38 PM »
And nobody answer the ticket.
Post your ticket ID number here and we will notify somone

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 05:52:41 PM »
i already purchased before by bank, so the transfer is immediate, because that account is already in my contacts, and same bank.

Whist that may be the case, but bank transfer to being classed as cleared funds in the receiving bank can take a little longer.

But as mentioned pot your support ticket ID and it can be pushed.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 06:57:26 PM »

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 07:02:04 PM »
I have reported it to try and draw attention to your issue.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 07:42:54 PM »
I have reported it to try and draw attention to your issue.

ty david.

REDACTED

david or someone hi, they answered my ticket 17 before i created it, i gave them what they asked me, t's been 8 days and they still do not respond. Take so long to answer such simple things?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
david or someone hi, they answered my ticket 17 before i created it, i gave them what they asked me, t's been 8 days and they still do not respond. Take so long to answer such simple things?

As an avast user there is only so much I can do but I'm confused comments in your post:
1.  "hi, they answered my ticket 17 before i created it." Does this other tickets have submitted as this in itself can slow the process ?
2.  "i gave them what they asked me, t's been 8 days and they still do not respond." I don't know what it is that they asked for, so I can't say what is a simple thing.

REDACTED

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 10:07:58 PM »

As an avast user there is only so much I can do but I'm confused comments in your post:
1.  "hi, they answered my ticket 17 before i created it." Does this other tickets have submitted as this in itself can slow the process ?
2.  "i gave them what they asked me, t's been 8 days and they still do not respond." I don't know what it is that they asked for, so I can't say what is a simple thing.

its just i dont know why they take so long to answer.....how can i turn back this? i dont want it anymore and i dont want avast anymore..when i got a problem (not by me) i have to beg for attention. i think this isnt they way to proceed, this is disrespectful. 2 week to answer any question the users have.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 10:20:59 PM »
You don't have to beg, you just need to have patience after you have created a ticket.

they answered my ticket 17 before i created it
What do you mean with ?
It would really be amazing if a ticket was answered before it was created.

2 week to answer any question the users have.
You need to count in business days, not weeks or days.
The amount it takes to reply to a ticket depends on (not limited to) how busy it is, if there are holidays (and yes there where in Sjechie), the complexity of the question etc.