Author Topic: No install button in Avast Free offline 17.4.2294 custom install dialog box  (Read 2009 times)

Offline loungehake

• Dummy Half
  • Poster
  • Come on lad! You've only got 70 yards to go.
I ran the offline installer for Avast Free 17.4.2294. I opted for a custom installation and selected my choices. Where is the INSTALL button? It was nowhere to be seen. The only way to exit the dialog box was to click the window close X button.

I also had the offline installer for Avast Free 12.3.2280 and this did provide me with an INSTALL button. Problem solved after updating to the latest version.
Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64, Avast Free 24.1, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware

Offline loungehake

• Dummy Half
  • Poster
  • Come on lad! You've only got 70 yards to go.
It does not help matters that it is not possible to view Avast dialog boxes in entirety on the many laptop screens with 768 vertical pixels of resolution.
Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64, Avast Free 24.1, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
avast does show everything on 768 vertical.
And there was no need to start a thread about it as there are already several others about the same.

Offline Alikhan

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Could you please show a screenshot?
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • Avast Free (latest stable version) •  Malwarebytes 4 Premium (On-Demand) • Windows Firewall Control • Google Chrome • LastPass • CCleaner • O&O ShutUp10 •