Author Topic: Don't receive any email after registration  (Read 6154 times)

REDACTED

Re: Don't receive any email after registration
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 06:29:17 AM »
So am I, I have my Asustor 3204T bundled with Avast antivirus.  I did submitted my registeration over 2 weeks. still not receive any email. >:( >:( >:(

If forget about this poor service antivirus, any other brands support?

REDACTED

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 06:41:26 AM »
I have been waiting for 2 weeks and not find any email in email accountS...

Hi,
I've just installed avast on my asustor as3102t NAS, and it says that if i register for free on this site "https://www.avast.com/hu-hu/registration-free-antivirus.php" i will get a serial or registration number.
BUT, after two days, i don't receive any email, i checked my spam, i tried other emails (gmail, zimbra and some disposable...), other browsers, other computers, aaand nothing!
Can somebody help me?

Thanks,
SzB

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 10:07:42 AM »
So am I, I have my Asustor 3204T bundled with Avast antivirus.  I did submitted my registeration over 2 weeks. still not receive any email. >:( >:( >:(

1. Your situation is somewhat different to the first poster (OP), who has installed avast on a NAS (Network Accessed Storage) system.  They have specifically used the old off-line registration.

2. If you followed the instructions in the image in Reply #14, the free versions should be registered on-line and you 'don't get and email.'

It doesn't matter how long you wait, you won't get an email, that method is no longer used with the on-line registration of avast free.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

REDACTED

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2017, 06:11:28 AM »
Hi David,

I check and compared with Reply #14. Mine screen (Asustor NAS interface) and Reply #14 interface are different.

Is your screen captured from PC?  My screen is very simple. Whenever I run Avast on my NAS, it firstly pop-up registration screen. What I can do is either "input the key then click ok" or "Cancel".  If I click Cancel button, whole Avast program will be closed directly.  Therefore I could not do or click anything else.

BR,
Michael

1. Your situation is somewhat different to the first poster (OP), who has installed avast on a NAS (Network Accessed Storage) system.  They have specifically used the old off-line registration.

2. If you followed the instructions in the image in Reply #14, the free versions should be registered on-line and you 'don't get and email.'

It doesn't matter how long you wait, you won't get an email, that method is no longer used with the on-line registration of avast free.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 06:13:02 AM by Michaelleungcw »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2017, 06:20:43 AM »
Darrell20,
I can be wrong but your screenshot looks like it from a MAC.
This forum is about avast for Windows.