Author Topic: Possível infecção IDP.ALEXA.51  (Read 17182 times)

REDACTED

cancelamento de compra e estorno
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2017, 01:05:28 PM »
Geovanni fiz uma compra do Avast premier no meu cartão hiper card só que veio constando duas compras no meu cartão e gostaria que vocês cancelasse uma das compras. quando estava fazendo a compra deu um problema na pagina e tive que preencher tudo de novo creio que por conta disso gerou dois pagamentos no meu cartão.   

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Possível infecção IDP.ALEXA.51
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2017, 10:28:16 PM »
Geovanni fiz uma compra do Avast premier no meu cartão hiper card só que veio constando duas compras no meu cartão e gostaria que vocês cancelasse uma das compras. quando estava fazendo a compra deu um problema na pagina e tive que preencher tudo de novo creio que por conta disso gerou dois pagamentos no meu cartão.   
Alex, o melhor caminho para obter suporte comercial (compras, renovação de licenças, devoluções de pagamentos, etc.) é através de um tíquete: https://goo.gl/ydznCd. Teremos o prazer de atender a sua solicitação. Saiba mais sobre os nossos canais de suporte: https://goo.gl/sCeKbm.
The best things in life are free.

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2017, 10:45:43 PM »
Giovane.

Todos os logs solicitados foram executados, dbrisendine irá verificar isso, como ele está em outro País. Então deve responder mais tarde devido ao fuso horário.

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 12:18:39 AM »

FIRST >>>>

Please go to START (Windows Orb) >> Control Panel >> Uninstall a Program or Programs and Features and remove the following (if listed):

Advanced Calendar 2.0.0.11382
Amazon 1Button App

To do so, left clicking on the name once and then click Uninstall/Change at the bar above the list window. 

Follow the prompts of the uninstaller BUT please read carefully any questions it asks before answering; some uninstallers will try and deceive you into keeping the software.

SECOND >>>>

Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Right-click on icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.
Please attach it to your reply.

THIRD >>>>

Junkware Removal Tool
Please download JRT from here to your desktop.

Note: Temporarily disable/shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts, how to do so can be read here.

Double click the JRT.exe file to run the application.

The application will open an Command Prompt window and run from there (this is normal for this program, so not to be alarmed).

When it is asked, press any key to allow the program to continue / run.

This will create a log on the desktop; please copy and paste the JRT.txt log text in your next post.

Note: After the log file is created, please enable your protection software / reboot your system and verify your protection software is enabled.

FOURTH >>>>

AdwCleaner by Xplode

Download AdwCleaner from here or from here. Save the file to the desktop.

NOTE: If you are using IE 8 or above you may get a warning that stops the program from downloading. Just click on the warning and allow the download to complete.

Close all open windows and browsers.

Vista/7/8 users: Right click the AdwCleaner icon on the desktop, click Run as administrator and accept the UAC prompt to run AdwCleaner.
You will see the following console:

Click the Scan button and wait for the scan to finish.

After the Scan has finished the window may or may not show what it found and above, in the progress bar, you will see: Waiting for action. Please uncheck elements you don't want to remove.

Click the Clean button.

Everything checked will be deleted.

When the program has finished cleaning a report appears.

Once done it will ask to reboot, allow this

On reboot (if one is needed) a log will be produced; please copy / paste that in your next reply. This report is also saved to C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C#].txt

Optional:
NOTE: If you see AVG Secure Search being targeted for deletion, Here's Why and Here. You can always Reinstall it.

LAST >>>>

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please start Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and check that it has the latest updates.

Once the program has fully updated, Proceed with the Scan options and select "Threat Scan".

After a scan has been executed, scan results are displayed as shown below. In this scan, three threats were detected.

Put a checkmark on all detected and click on "Quarantine Selected"

Selected reports may be viewed on screen, or exported to a text file for later viewing. Please note that only manual (on demand) scans are available for users of the free version of Malwarebytes.

Please note that an Export button is shown at the bottom left corner of this screen. This allows you to make a copy of the log for use by other programs. You may export to your clipboard or to a text (TXT) file. Export to a .txt file and post its contents.

INFO TO REPLY WITH:
How is your system running now?
How did the uninstall(s) go?  Any problems?
The Fixlog.txt text file.
The JRT.txt file.
The AdwCleaner[C#].txt log file.
The latest MBAM scan report log.
Any questions?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:46:40 AM by dbrisendine »
Win7 x32 Ult. SP1, Brain 2.0 / Win10 x64, Brain2.5
My help is always free but if you would like to help encourage me or show your thanks -----> DONATE

REDACTED

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »
Boa tarde, dbrisendine

Advanced Calendar -  não aparece na lista de programas instalados no painel de controle.
Amazon 1 Button App - botão para desinstalar ou modificar estão desabilitados.

- Junkware Removal Tool
Depois da última linha, não apareceu mais nada por cerca de 30 minutos e não gerou nenhum log.
Todos os navegadores estavam fechados. E desabilitei Avast e Malwarebytes.

- Logs anexados: Fixlog, AdwCleaner e Malwarebytes.

- Malwarebytes
Tem aparecido diversos pop-ups bloqueado o programa Vsnapshot, como posso corrigir isso?

Obrigado pela atenção.

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2017, 11:05:48 PM »
Eu irei traduzir para que ele possa compreender.

Good afternoon, dbrisendine

Advanced Calendar - does not appear in the list of installed programs in the control panel.
Amazon 1 Button App - button to uninstall or modify are disabled.

- Junkware Removal Tool
After the last line, nothing else appeared for about 30 minutes and generated no log.
All browsers were closed and I disabled Avast and Malwarebytes.

Attached Logs: Fixlog, AdwCleaner, and Malwarebytes.

- Malwarebytes
Has appeared several pop-ups blocked the program Vsnapshot, how can I fix this?

Thanks for the attention.

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 07:32:59 AM »
How is the system running now?
My help is always free but if you would like to help encourage me or show your thanks -----> DONATE

REDACTED

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 12:06:20 PM »
Parece que está tudo normal e a mensagem não apareceu novamente.

Obrigado pela ajuda!

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »
Great news then!!!   8) 8)

If everything else if fine for you (Avast is running / scanning with no warnings, etc.) then I will remove our tools and get you on your way ...

Clean up of Malware Removal Tools
Now that we are through using these tools, let's clean them off your system so that should you ever need to have malware removed again (we hope not) fresh, updated copies will be downloaded.

• Download Delfix from here to your desktop and double click it to start the program
  • Ensure Remove disinfection tools is ticked
    Also tick:
  • Create registry backup
  • Purge system restore

• Click Run
  • The program will run for a few moments and then notepad will open with a log. Note: Please save this log first before rebooting your system (if asked to); DelFix does not save the log as it is trying to remove all traces of our work on your system.  Please attach the log in your next reply.
You can delete any log files left on your desktop as these are no longer needed.

==Some Tools to consider to help keep your system safe ==

Unchecky is a small service that runs in the background to help keep those "extra toolbars" and tag along search engines from automatically installing.  By automatically directing you to a custom install with all the options unchecked, only what you manually choose and confirm gets installed.

CryptoPrevent is a free program that prevents CryptoLocker / ransomware from infecting your PC by locking down the OS so the malware can not get a grip on your system.  You can read the details about this program here.

Also, consider keeping MalwareBytes Antimalware in your arsenal of safe keeping programs. Use the free version (not the paid or trial version) and you won't have a problem with your antivirus scanner program. Keep it updated and run a scan with it once a week.

Lastly, if you use Firefox as your main web browser, consider adding the NoScript and uBlock Origin add-ons to the browser to block scripting hijacks and remove unwanted ads from the pages you view.

You may also find some information and tips at this thread:
 How did I get infected in the first place?
and
COMPUTER SECURITY - a short quide to staying safer online

I'll leave this topic open for a few days so that if you have any questions you can come back here. Surf safe, my friend!!   ;D ;D :D

REDACTED

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2017, 07:48:09 PM »
Cara, você já me ajudou e muito, mas a mensagem do Avast apareceu hoje novamente. Fiz a análise com o Malwarebytes mas não achou nada.  Tem alguma outra coisa que eu possa fazer para remover o malware?

Obrigado pela atenção.

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2017, 11:06:42 PM »
Giovane. Eu encaminhei o seu problema novamente para dbrisendine.

Quote from: Giovane.
You've already helped me a lot, but the Avast message has appeared today again. I did the analysis with Malwarebytes but did not find anything. Is there anything else I can do to remove malware?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 11:10:10 PM by jefferson sant »

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2017, 06:49:58 AM »
Uninstall your current version of Warsaw and see if the Avast alerts stop.

REDACTED

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2017, 06:23:55 PM »
Desinstalado.
Caso a mensagem apareça novamente, eu aviso.

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2017, 10:19:12 PM »
Vou traduzir a resposta dada por Giovane.

Quote from: Giovane. link=topic=204258.msg1404917#msg1404917
Uninstalled.
If the message appears again, I'll let you know.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:21:00 PM by jefferson sant »