Consumer Products > Avast SecureLine VPN

Attempting to get a refund

(1/5) > >>

REDACTED:
Hello.

What is the typical amount of time it takes to get a response from support ticket?
I purchased the secureline VPN but I'm not using it as much as I thought I would plus it does not agree with several of the multiplayer games I play.
I have created a support ticket requesting a refund as I am still within my 30 day preiod but there has not been a response yet in almost 6 days. I won't be best pleased if my 30 days lapses and then I'm told to get lost...

Any help towards the situation would be appreciated.

DavidR:
I would say the current response/resolution time is somewhat pathetic bordering on embarrassing up to 15 business days. So your 6 days is well within the 15 days.

The important thing is when you submitted the ticket, not when it is resolved. That said I don't know the what the trial time frame is with the secureline VPN is as you can pay for a month or annual license.

Whatever you do don't submit another ticket as they are handled on a FIFO (first in first out) basis so you delay is based on your newest ticket or modification of the original.

REDACTED:
15 days? try longer i'm on 21 days and STILL waiting. with no hint of whats going on. :) :-\

Eddy:
Not 15 days, 15 business days

REDACTED:
yes I know 15 business days it was just shorter to type only days  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version