Author Topic: how install password on Firefox, second account  (Read 3096 times)

REDACTED

how install password on Firefox, second account
« on: July 03, 2017, 04:30:44 AM »
Hi,
 I have installed Avast password Firefox add-on in  my admin login page for my pc, with a license key.   I am able to pull up my avast GUI and see the "Password" item in the list.  Where I can add on the Firefox add-on. Done, no problems.   

I also want access to the password manager if I log in to my PC (Same PC) under another non admin account.  How do I install the firefox add-in  (If I pull up the Avast GUI, the "Password" tab to for the Firefox add-in does not show up).  It seems that this feature is only on my Admin login.

Or how do I sync the non admin login to the one I created with the first log in?  When I did this for my phone, as soon as I hit sync the phone verified the sync. But now, I have to log out  to get to the other account. Not sure how to do this.

Now, knowing this would be a PIA, I would not have non done the initial install on my Admin login. My though would be all users would now see this program since all are on the same PC

Thanks,
Rod