Author Topic: Export passwords section,click Export next to the relevant option is not visible  (Read 3336 times)

REDACTED

Hello, Please help me!
I am in Settings > Passwords > Export passwords: export passwords from Avast Passwords.
If you need to export passwords stored in Passwords to a file or browser, in the Export Passwords section, click Export next to the relevant option:

Do you want to export the passwords to a .csv file? Export passwords to a standard csv file that contains all the password data separated by a comma.
Do you want to export passwords to Google Chrome ?: Export passwords to a csv file to import them into your Google Chrome browser.
Do you want to export passwords to Firefox ?: Export passwords to a .csv file to import them into your Mozilla Firefox browser.
After clicking Export, select a location to save the exported file and click Save.

There is no Export button.
My Avast is Premier. Please explain why there is no Export button.

REDACTED

Hello guys,
Before opening this post I researched other posts to try to solve my problem.
I verified that several people were having the same difficulty, but, there was no direct answer to the problem.
Several people wanted to export their passwords to a .csv file, but they did not think how.
Well what I've identified is that simply the avast layout hides the import and export buttons on the right. You need to move the scroll bar to the right so that the buttons are visible.

I hope the avast team of attention to this.

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
Thanks for posting this, settings are going to be redesigned to better fit needs of our users. We will keep this issue in mind while designing. I will check with DEVs if we can fix this issue in current design for longer text than English one is, but honestly, I'm not aware of any language having this issue atm.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
You need to move the scroll bar to the right so that the buttons are visible.
Sounds to me you just have to change the width of your screen.
At what resolution do you have it currently ?