Author Topic: Needing Feedback  (Read 2161 times)

j173

Needing Feedback
« on: April 17, 2006, 07:16:26 AM »
I finely cleaned up this annoying infection i got two (unknown) viruses and one worm ctx unknown variant, Trojan goldun-ag and two hijacker Trojans plus Trojan 6998 Trojan 10998 all because norton couldn't catch the first Trojan it seems theres no fix or update for these variants although avast did get the virus off I was hoping that these can be looked into and updated. I have submitted the viruses to avast from the virus chest. It did allot damage but i had recent backup. My firewall only blocked one port being used by one of the viruses.

I would like comments on this please.

If anyone needs help removing a virus I can help from my years of experience and experience remove viruses from attacks diffrent years.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Needing Feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 03:22:09 PM »
I would like comments on this please.
If anyone needs help removing a virus I can help from my years of experience and experience remove viruses from attacks diffrent years.
Thanks for your offering. You will be always welcomen on the board Viruses trying to help the others.
Of course, if you can, browse the other forums too  8)
The best things in life are free.

CharleyO

Re: Needing Feedback
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 06:20:38 PM »

Welcome to the forums, jayguy.    :)

As Tech says above, you are welcome to help others on this forum. One thing many like about this forum is the willingness of the users to help each other ... as well as almost anyone coming here for help.

Please come back often, learn more, and maybe help others.    ;)