Author Topic: AVAST STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT OVER 10 DAYS AGO AND STILL NO REFUND  (Read 5519 times)

REDACTED

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A REFUND FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY THAT STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR OVER 10 DAYS NOW AND HAVE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT FAILURES OF MY REFUND. OPEN TICKETS OF COMPLAINTS OF NON REFUNDING OF MY MONEY WAS CLOSED EVEN BEFORE ANY MONEY WAS EVEN TRIED TO BE REFUNDED. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY !!! LIES AND BULLSHIT ARE THE ONLY THINGS THIS COMPANY IS GOOD AT !!! MY FAMILY HAD TO GO WITHOUT MOST OF OUR FOOD FOR OVER A WEEK BECAUSE OF THIS COMPANY STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT !!! THEFT OF MONEY FROM AUSTRALIAN BANK ACCOUNTS WITHOUT PERMISSION ARE A FEDERAL CRIME HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND CARRY MASSIVE FINES. CAN SOMEBODY (ANYBODY) HELP ME ??? MY TICKET NUMBER WAS #863639 MY ORDER ID NUMBER WAS #40179395100. HOPEFULLY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AND FEDERAL POLICE CYBER CRIMES UNIT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP ME. I FEEL LIKE CRYING :(

#863639 I agreed to a 30 day trial of your product. NOT to you taking money from my accounts unknown & unauthorized by me. I require a full refund and I will be reporting this company to Payal for illegal transactions. Cancel all orders in my name now !!!
B
bigmakka0807@yahoo.com
reported 12 days ago
REFUND REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY MONEY TO BE DEBITED FROM ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS. YOU HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY. YOUR ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS HAVE BEEN REPORTED
B
bigmakka0807@yahoo.com
said 12 days ago
I HAVE REMOVED MY CARDS AND BANK ACCOUNT FROM MY PAYPAL ADDRESS TO STOP YOU FROM TRYING TO STEAL ANYMORE OF MY MONEY
B
bigmakka0807@yahoo.com
said 6 days ago
STILL NO CONTACT FROM THIS COMPANY YET ! IF MY MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED WITHIN THE NEXT TWO (2) DAYS I WILL BE REPORTING THIS COMPANY TO THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE CYBER CRIMES UNIT. STEALING PEOPLES MONEY FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS IS A FEDERAL CRIME HERE IN AUSTRALIA. YOU HAVE TWO DAYS !!!
T
ToM Agent
said 6 days ago
Hello,

Thank you for contacting AVAST software.

As per your request, please accept this email as confirmation of your refund being approved for processing. We have now notified our online shop of the refund and they will arrange this transaction and notify you in due course.

Please note that the refund process can take up to a maximum of 7 business days.

Kind regards,

Vladimir

The Avast Support Team

Avast Software s.r.o., Enterprise Office Center, Pikrtova 1737/1A, 140 00 Prague 4, Czech Republic

B
bigmakka0807@yahoo.com
said a day ago
I HAVE ALREADY WAITED 10 DAYS FOR A REFUND !!! AND STILL NO REFUND !!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY MONEY???? IF MY MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS TODAY I AM GOING TO THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE TO REPORT THE THEFT OF MY MONEY TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND YOU CAN DEAL WITH THEM. YOU HAVE UNTIL CLOSE OF BUSINESS TODAY.

Vladimir Hornicek
said 14 hours ago
Dear Glen,

Thank you for your reply.

I am very sorry for this delay.

I just found out in our distributor's system that your refund failed.

I contacted them to arrange immediate remedy of this situation.

I will keep you posted.

Kind regards,

Vladimir

The Avast Support Team

Avast Software s.r.o., Enterprise Office Center, Pikrtova 1737/1A, 140 00 Prague 4, Czech Republic

B
bigmakka0807@yahoo.com
said 16 minutes ago
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THIS REFUND !!! AND STILL NO REFUND !!! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIDENCE IN ANY THING YOU SAY !!! MY MONEY MUST BE IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT bigmakka0807@hotmail.com IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS OR YOU CAN DEAL WITH THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AND FEDERAL POLICE. THIS COMPANY HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST ON THE PLANET AND I WILL BE LETTING EVERYONE KNOW VIA SOCIAL MEDIA AND TELEVISION

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Avast doesn't steal.
avast doesn't lie.
Tickets are closed if they are handled or if avast has asked you something and you did not respond in 7(?) days.

In that case you gave permission for the withdrawal.
You gave your (payment) details and agreed that if you didn't canceled the trial in time it would become a paid subscription (as it seems from your post here)

I'm sure falsely accusing a company is also a crime in Australia.

You need to have patience.
The refund failed and avast is already looking into it.

And on a note:
It really is a bad idea to post your email on a public webboard as it will be harvested and abused by the bad guys.

REDACTED

AVAST STOLE MY MONEY TOO IN APRIL. STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND!!! EVERY TIME I PHONE UP I GET PUT THROUGH TO INDIA AND THEY PASS ME ON TO LOADS OF OTHER PEOPLE TO BE GIVEN NUMBERS FOR FINANCE DEPARTMENT FOR THEN TO GET A RECORDED MESSAGE.
i HAVE EMAILED AND PHONED AND PHONED AND PHONED!!!!!! £118 MISSING AND IM OVERDRAWN IN THE BANK WITH NO MONEY! THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED

KIM FENTON

Offline Milos

• Avast team
  • Super Poster