Author Topic: Google Video Stream Constantly Blocked  (Read 1289 times)

REDACTED

Google Video Stream Constantly Blocked
« on: July 14, 2017, 03:54:00 AM »
Ok I've about had it. On my desktop, I CAN NOT USE VIDEO STREAM. Yet on the laptop I can. On the desktop it shows under the firewall section, in the "apps recently managed by your firewall" it shows System, Host Process for Windows Services, and GOOGLE CHROME being blocked repeatedly after I launch videostream and try to play a video to my chrome cast.

THIS... NEEDS... FIXED...

And yes, I've tried every single article I can find on the internet. Avast is fully updated. I've added the ports to the firewall allowed lists. I've added chrome to the exceptions list. I've made rules that are 'supposed' to allow the ports through. I've gone into window's firewall stuff and added all the things there as well. Every possible action that can be taken to allow data to go through these ports, has been done.

And yet, Avast STILL blocks things even when told NOT TO BLOCK. Everything is set to 'allow all' and yet, magically, nothing is allowed. I don't understand this. At this point, Avast, If you don't fix this, I want my money refunded, and I'll go to someone else. Fuck this. Its been going on for nearly 2 years now! It doesn't even work on a FRESH WINDOWS INSTALL... Because yes, I've tried that THREE FLIPPING TIMES thinking maybe something was messed up. BUT NOPE.

My desktop is wired to the router, laptop is wireless. Maybe Avast just hates wired connections? Who the hell knows. Oh and yes, I'm VERY pissed off and agrivated by this. It should have been fixed YEARS ago when it first appeared. Specially since there have been people complaining about it being broken since 2015!

FIX.. YOUR.. SHIT..