Author Topic: false positiv imxprs.com  (Read 2101 times)

REDACTED

false positiv imxprs.com
« on: July 27, 2017, 11:37:46 AM »
Hi and Good day!

My name is Saar, and I'm writing on behalf of IM Creator.
IM Creator is a website builder service company and our users can create free sites using our domain.
Our main site can be reached through one of the following address: www (dot) imxprs (dot) com

We recently received a few complaints from our costumers, saying that our site is being blocked by Avast antivirus.
Therefore, we suspect that you might have added our sites to the malware list for a phishing offense.

Since our product is offered for free, it is possible that some of our users created a site for the phishing purpose that your tool detected.
These sites have since been removed and the users blocked from creating additional sites.
We have also added more tools towards early detection and removal of sites of that kind.
Please, could you remove this URLs from the blacklist?

Thanks,
Saar

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Jiří Šembera

• Avast team
  • Developer/Malware Analyst, former VPS maintainer
Re: false positiv imxprs.com
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 09:31:40 AM »
Hello saar2,

I have removed the site from our black list.

Regards
Jiri