Author Topic: is eftp3 a trojan or a false positive ?  (Read 7613 times)

lesterclayton

Re: is eftp3 a trojan or a false positive ?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 08:55:09 PM »
My thanks to go Avast and their team of professional staff.

qfwfq

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 08:10:19 AM »
 ;D
Thanks everyone, you restored my faith in the forums.
this enthusiastic discussion is the best welcome I ever have to a forum.
Hey!! Lester Clayton, and the Avast,professional staff:
Great people can only make great products.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 03:28:44 PM »
Well the people who have been answering the questions in this particular thread are avast! users that want others to get the full benefit from avast. So stick around the forums and learn more abut avast and hopefully you too can help others in the future.

However, the forums are very well supported by members of the Alwil team, who react quickly to user input.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

CharleyO

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »

You can be asured that if input is needed by the avast! staff, they will post it. Someone from avast! is at this forum everyday of the week and will post info when needed ... if the users do not beat them to it.    ;)   

You can also be sure that if a user posts incorrect help for someone, the avast! staff will openly post a correction ... and we welcome that openly posted correction.    :D

By the way, you can tell who the avast! staff is by the green stars under their names.    ;)

« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 06:00:17 PM by CharleyO »