Author Topic: Avast Anti-Theft cannot be unlocked  (Read 4360 times)

REDACTED

Avast Anti-Theft cannot be unlocked
« on: July 19, 2017, 03:02:56 AM »
Hey everyone,
I have some serious problem with anti-theft:
Since I entered the USA for a business trip I changed my SIM cards three days ago. I was not aware that anti-theft was still running and I am also not sure about my PIN. I was able to connect my phone to wifi and wanted to change my PIN through the internet. But unfortunately, it does not work. Neither a change of password nor the unlock command does not work and I am receiving a time out message. Unlocking my phone via sms-control was also unsuccessful. If I want to reset my PIN via my mobil phone a receive an error message (code 403) and cannot connect to my Google account.
Does anybody has an idea what to do? I actually need my phone and also the data stored on it.
I would be verz grateful of there exists a solution.

Best regards

REDACTED

Re: Avast Anti-Theft cannot be unlocked
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 03:03:42 AM »
Hilfe auch gerne auf deutsch ;-)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 06:48:51 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 07:45:10 AM »
Hilfe auch gerne auf deutsch ;-)

I cant read deusch, any news in english about this issue? ive tried to call in premier suppoert no luck so far, in im mexico with a briked phone, i need some help as soon as possible !!!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 07:54:19 AM »
Enter your Avast-PIN to unlock your phone.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 06:42:50 PM »
PIN did not stop the constant alerts, this seems to either be a hack or attack or some sort of SNAFU with the google authentication.

WHY WHY WHY is a sim that is the only sim ever in the phone suddenly being called untrusted???!!!!!!!!!! 

Is this a Verizon problem?

Verizon or Google or Avast....or all three...??

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 06:05:19 AM »
PIN did not stop the constant alerts, this seems to either be a hack or attack or some sort of SNAFU with the google authentication.

WHY WHY WHY is a sim that is the only sim ever in the phone suddenly being called untrusted???!!!!!!!!!! 

Is this a Verizon problem?

Verizon or Google or Avast....or all three...??

I am also in the US and is using the same sim that i used in my country. No change of sim or whatever. suddenly in the middle of the night the phone locks itself and i keep getting Constant Siren that the Phone is Either Lost or stolen. I don't kn ow how to stop this irritating siren.