Author Topic: Avast for Business - new version 2.30  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Martin Svoboda

• Avast team
Avast for Business - new version 2.30
« on: July 24, 2017, 02:20:06 PM »
Hello everybody,

I'm glad to inform you that Avast for Business console version 2.30 has been just released.

Besides bugfixes, the main thing that you will notice is when creating new AV installer - an ability to define a group/settings template into which device will be automatically added after activation. This should speed up your deployment process even more.
Product manager | Avast Business | 🗺 Roadmap

REDACTED

Re: Avast for Business - new version 2.30
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 09:51:00 PM »
Hello everybody,

I'm glad to inform you that Avast for Business console version 2.30 has been just released.

Besides bugfixes, the main thing that you will notice is when creating new AV installer - an ability to define a group/settings template into which device will be automatically added after activation. This should speed up your deployment process even more.

Has anyone else noticed that tasks are no longer sorted correctly since this update? Usually, the running tasks are sorted first, then completed tasks. Now they are intermixed and frankly unhelpful.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 04:52:42 PM »
It's not obvious, but you can click column headings to sort rows by that column.  Does sorting by "task progress" give you what you are after?

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 11:42:48 PM »
It's not obvious, but you can click column headings to sort rows by that column.  Does sorting by "task progress" give you what you are after?

Unfortunately, no. The only column that I can sort by is "Device name and platform" - which doesn't really seem to sort in any discernable order.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 07:45:14 AM »
Sounds like you and I are looking at different screens, I can't see a "Device name and platform" column.   :-[

If you're still keen, perhaps you could pose this question in a new thread and attach a screenshot, you'll get more eyes on the problem.