Author Topic: Avast Online Security & Safeprice in my Firefox's addon folder act weird  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Pernaman

I went on my FF addon list for the first time after installing newest Avast update a while back, and I noticed that Avast Online Security and Safeprice (I don't use Safeprice as default but I tried to enable it for seeing if both of them were acting up) didn't have their's icons or short descriptions and had Firefox's general addon icons (green puzzle piece) instead. When I tried to click Firefox's "Show more" option (which usually would open a page to show addon's general info), I got only blank white page. Also these two addons didn't have "Settings" button, only "Disable" and "Delete". I tried temporarily disabling AOS, but the addon's icon stayed next to URL bar with my other addon icons. However, AOS seems to have worked completely normaly besides this during my casual internet browsing.

Could've latest Avast update cause these addons to act up on my addons list and what should I try to fix them?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 08:12:29 PM by Pernaman »
Finnish casual PC and Avast user with mediocre computer knowledge and rather sloppy english computer vocabulary
( ._.)

I use Avast free with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Firefox with Adblock Plus & Noscript

Offline Frankca

Re: Avast Online Security & Safeprice in my Firefox's addon folder act weird
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 03:49:02 PM »
Did you fixed it?