Author Topic: Some computers are not managed  (Read 2977 times)

Offline admin189

Some computers are not managed
« on: August 07, 2017, 03:32:51 PM »
Hi,

I just install a new licence for 14 computers on Small Office Administration and some computers are not managed
I reinstall in these computers with the installation task and the problem is not solved.
The agents are installed, but theses computers are never connected with succes to AvastSmall Office Administration.
I think the new licence will be not applied to these computers.

If you have an issue ?

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:54:50 PM by admin189 »

Offline Jeff.S

• Avast team
Re: Some computers are not managed
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 03:28:39 PM »
HI,

Are there any devices showing as conected to the console? Couple of things to check..

1) make sure the number of devices in the managed groups do not exceed the number of devices the license covers.

2)When you select network in the console, look near the top and see if there's a message "some devices are trying to connect, click here to fix"

3)In the console, select admin>computer login audit trail and see if the devices are trying to connect. If you don't see the devices attempting to log in, check the windows firewall (and the Avast firewall if the console is installed on a non server OS) and if they are on, turn the firewalls off and reboot the client to see if it will then connect.

If the firewall is the issue, Here's the list of ports that need to be open on both console and client devices.

Port for Console: 8731

Secure Port for Console: 8732

Port for Client: 25322

If you still have issues, visit https://www.avast.com/en-us/business-support and submit a ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue.

Thanks!

Jeff

Offline admin189

Re: Some computers are not managed
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 07:42:41 PM »
HI Jeff,

1) I have the same number of devices in the managed groups than devices the license covers.

2) There is no message "some devices are trying to connect, click here to fix"

3) These devices not trying to connect

4) all ports are available