Author Topic: Username/Password start apearing on banking sites  (Read 3106 times)

Offline vrty21

Username/Password start apearing on banking sites
« on: August 10, 2017, 05:16:16 AM »
So there are some websites i don't store my password like banking credentials. However avast password manages auto fill  the  banking website with credential from another website accounts and i find it annoying cause i have to backspace those credential every time. Is there anyway to fix this? or i have to wait for fixes?

Thanks.

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
Re: Username/Password start apearing on banking sites
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 08:37:15 AM »
Hello, it shouldn't happen. We respect domain of the website. So if you have credentials for domain bankone.com stored then we will never offer it form banktwo.com or anything else.
With subdomains we only offer it for domain service.bankone.com or similar. Could you please double check that you really don't have same credentials stored for both banks. Note that we may not be only one who is filling login form - browser can do it and/or another password manager extension. If you are convinced this is a bug, please contact me via kvetko@avast.com so we can resolve it together. Thx

Offline vrty21

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 05:48:34 AM »
Apparently this only happen only on AvastSafeZone Browser only and also the notification for prompting to save password is being cut out in the browser.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 05:50:06 AM by vrty21 »

Offline kl.borek

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 06:36:25 AM »
Hi, happens even with servis24 and other for you well known websites.

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 10:11:20 PM »
If it fills credentials from other services to service24.cz website, could you please let us know for which website credentials are being filled so we can analyze the issue?

Thanks!