Author Topic: Signature Issue  (Read 12351 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:Signature Issue
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2003, 02:36:47 AM »
OK, Technical... I just sent you e-mail with those files in attachment. Those files are just fine and they are in original state... I didn't change anything inside those files, 'cause I think that original signature is quite understandable and it looks good enough... there is no need to change anything...  8)

Regards !

Your signature (Outbound) is there! Everything seems to be ok.
I sent you back that email in order to 'show' you both the Inbound and Outbound signatures.
My signature is not the original one, I edited it to use just one line  :P
The best things in life are free.

Walker

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2003, 02:42:10 AM »
Well done Technical  ;D

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2003, 02:48:59 AM »
Yippy... it works !!!

Thanks Technical, thanks Walker, thanks Igor, thanks to somebody for these wonderfull chocolate cookies I'm "destroying" right now...  ;D

Regards guys !

Seasonal Greetings !!!

Walker

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2003, 03:01:05 AM »
Technical,

I think Sasha is gonna click on your 'applaud' button when he's finished his cookies. Watch out for crumbs coming your way  ;D

W.

netscapeuser

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2003, 03:26:56 AM »
All i have to do is check in avast! or do i need to set my mozilla settings also?

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2003, 03:39:31 AM »
Technical,

I think Sasha is gonna click on your 'applaud' button when he's finished his cookies. Watch out for crumbs coming your way  ;D

W.

Yeah... I was going to ask you that too... What those "applaud" and "smite" buttons are for ? If I click on applaud, what is going to happen ?

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2003, 08:54:07 AM »
Yeah... I was going to ask you that too... What those "applaud" and "smite" buttons are for ? If I click on applaud, what is going to happen ?

avast is going to transfer a nice bonus of $10,000 from your bank account to Technical's located on Cayman Islands. ;D

Naaah, just kiddin'... :) It's just the Karma thing you see in each user's profile. Each appluad means +1, each smite -1. So it's sort of popularity measure...

All i have to do is check in avast! or do i need to set my mozilla settings also?

If all your mail is currently being scanned and all you want now is to insert the avast text info to the footer of each message, then yes, all you have to do is change the settings in the Internet Mail provider in avast.

Anyway, what I'd like to say is that you might also consider that adding these 'signatures' to your mails can also be sort of nuisance for other parties (especially if you're sending e.g. to newsgroups (via SMTP) etc...). I mean, some AV programs do have turned on this feature by default (AVG etc.). but most computer professionals agree on the fact that it's in fact an unsolicited ad that is constantly flooding the Internet...

So it's up to you to make your choice... :)

Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2003, 12:04:41 PM »
avast is going to transfer a nice bonus of $10,000 from your bank account to Technical's located on Cayman Islands. ;D

Naaah, just kiddin'... :) It's just the k@rma thing you see in each user's profile. Each appluad means +1, each smite -1. So it's sort of popularity measure...

Oh... that's why my Karma is so low ?! F%#%$@G no one likes me in here...  ;D
Common people, I gave 2 years of my life volountering my butt-off for Red Cross Humanitarian Organization back in my country Croatia during that ugly war... does this count for my Karma or I have to send some more Avast! skin ideas ?  ;D ;D BTW, What's gonna be with triangular skin ? Rejected project ?

Little joke... but I was really helping refugees back then (1991-1993)... Oh, my... when I remember everything... my country went so low...

Regards people !
« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 01:24:12 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Walker

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2003, 01:18:52 PM »
Oh... that's why my k@rma is so low ?! F%#%$@G no one likes me in here...  ;D

Don't be so s*dd!n dopey Sasha ;) Have a K from me.

Vlk's explanation was one way to look at it  ;) another is an apllaud equals a thanks for a resolution or a good post  8)

Mine have gone around the clock.. . but BACKWARDS ie there all minuses 8) :'(  ;D

W.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 01:46:00 PM by Walker »