Author Topic: EMAIL SHIELD BLOCKING SENDING EMAILS USING OUTLOOK  (Read 3908 times)

Offline joangary

EMAIL SHIELD BLOCKING SENDING EMAILS USING OUTLOOK
« on: August 31, 2017, 08:44:43 PM »
Okay...after being upset with AVAST over a different issue and then finding out that it was a Microsoft problem (which I posted, sorry again, AVAST, and thank you!)...and now I am REALLY frustrated with Microsoft....!.... as of yesterday I could no longer send emails. I could receive them, but I couldn't answer or send important files that I send daily. So yesterday I called my internet provider to see if it was anything on their end. Ends up my webmail works so they felt it was Microsoft's problem. SO I got on the blame game and finger pointing train and contacted Microsoft. So being they saw they couldn't blame my internet provider, they pointed at my antivirus...I was ready to blast them, but decided, let me see what happens when I uninstall the email shield. Sorry AVAST...they were right....and so far now I can send emails...but I can't use the email shield. :(

Offline joangary

Re: EMAIL SHIELD BLOCKING SENDING EMAILS USING OUTLOOK
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 08:46:42 PM »
Forgot to mention, this happened before I did the new update and continued after the new update. I use Windows 10 and Office 365 Outlook through my internet provider as my @name. and I have Premier AVAST.

Offline joangary

Re: EMAIL SHIELD BLOCKING SENDING EMAILS USING OUTLOOK
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 09:51:07 PM »
I unchecked the signature under general and reinstalled the email shield....AND IT WORKS!!! Thank you so much!!!