Author Topic: 30day trial of Avast CleanUp - but never received an activation code  (Read 2346 times)

REDACTED

Dear Avast team,

on August 20th I registered for free 30day trial to test Avast CleanUp - but so far never received an activation code. In the email confirmation (Order ID 27938842262), it says that "Unfortunately, due to an error on our part, we have not been able to provide you with an activation code yet. Your code should be available at avast.com/find-order within the next 48 hours." However until now (i.e. 10days of the 30days trail), no activation code showed up.
Any help for that?
Bestm

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: 30day trial of Avast CleanUp - but never received an activation code
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 12:51:28 AM »
Did you checked your avast account ?

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 12:24:14 PM »
Hello!
I have a problem with the a paying method. I registered my credit card to my paypal account, and i registered this to my avast account.
I had wanted to try the 30 days trial of the clean up program, and yesterday i got a paypal message about "You sent a payment of 10,990 HUF to Digital River Ireland, Ltd.".
There hadn't been any noticable warning, and my trial didn't end yet.
The date of the expire will be at the day after tomorrow, and the money has taken by the system yesterday.

I didn't got any activation key, nothing just an order number: 41585920000

Sorry but i doesn't need this service, beside this my computer cannot run through the cleaning method when i tried it.
There isn't any customer service in my country (Hungary), where can talk about this with someone.

The auto-renewal option doesn't want to cancel on my account. I get this message "We're sorry, we couldn't cancel your Auto-renewal subscription." every time I try it.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 12:28:47 PM »
Please contact avast > https://support.avast.com