Author Topic: Where's my Refund??!!!  (Read 1587 times)

REDACTED

Where's my Refund??!!!
« on: September 15, 2017, 06:33:09 PM »
I woke up this morning to find $43 taken out my account by Avast for a product that sucked. I thought my auto-renewal was off because when I checked my account on my computer it said my subscription would end on September 15, not that it would be renewed. It even gave me the option to renew my subscription. I don't even like the software. It's takes forever to scan my computer to the point where I didn't even get to use the features of the product. I know I just sent in my ticket 2 hours ago but it should not even take that long to process and now I'm reading on this forum that it can take up to a month before I see my refund? Are you kidding me?! That's ridiculous. I can't even talk to a real person to fix this issue. That is horrible customer service. I want my money back and this is obviously an issue that needs to be addressed by the company because customer service should be speedy and smooth. I saw that some people posted their ticket number here and were able to get their refund processed faster so I will be leaving mine on this post as well and hope to see some progress.

Ticket #955182

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Where's my Refund??!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 06:50:08 PM »
The real question is "Where is your patience?"
You want things done yesterday and that is not gonna happen.

You just have to wait till it is your turn which will normally be within 3 business days.