Author Topic: Already paid for Pro, still have ads and ask for Upgrade again, need help..  (Read 6850 times)

REDACTED

Re: Already paid for Pro, still have ads and ask for Upgrade again, need help..
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 11:56:08 AM »
Помогите решить проблему! Ранее использовал на устройстве программу Avast Anti-Theft. Сейчас она является частью Avast Mobile Security Pro и поэтому я приобрел на неё лицензию. А Anti-Theft мне было предложен удалить самой Mobile Security Pro, что я и сделал. Но при переходе по ссылке в учётную запись Avast из Mobile Security Pro - там это не отображается. И связь с устройством из учётной записи Avast не происходит.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 05:28:03 AM »
Please post English here, else use the forum section for your language.
-> https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=21.0
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 10:00:20 AM »
++ Did you add the 2nd Sim as trusted after registering the 1sth as paid version ? ++ Sept 26
++ May be not, please instruct me how to do? ++ Sept 27

Hello Eddy, please instruct me how to do, thank you very much!!

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Hi, the licence je is bound to your Google account, not a SIM card.

Making the Anti-Theft consider the SIM card as "trusted" very much depends on what device you use and how it works with the dual SIM concept. Both cards should be "trusted" by default, right after setting the device. But some phones let the Anti-Theft fully work only with the slot 1. Then you need to swap the SIM cards in the slot, so that both are logged as "trusted".

REDACTED

Thank you Tereza, I will try swap the sim cards and see for the result, will update you again later, have a nice day..

Offline S25

And if I have Avast pro for my home computers (I have possibly for 5 machines, do I have to by Avast Pro for Android? And finally, if I have to buy one, my account with Avast is not with a Google account, what should I do to be able to install it?

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Hi, yes, Avast Mobile Security is a different product, which requires its own licence.

It is not bound to your Google Play account, so the Pro version will load as soon as you buy it from Google Play, then you can log in to the My Avast account with a different e-mail address.

REDACTED

Well, I'm having a better luck then. As i also upgraded to pro no ads and I ain't facing freaking ad pop-ups anymore.