Author Topic: Accidentally Purchased Avast VPN; demanding a refund  (Read 4672 times)

REDACTED

Accidentally Purchased Avast VPN; demanding a refund
« on: September 20, 2017, 06:04:05 PM »
I updated my credit card details with the Avast site because it was expired and I was about to renew my Avast anti-virus.

Instead of my anti-virus renewing, the Avast site sold me "Avast VPN".  (I had downloaded the license key thinking it was anti-virus.)

I did not want Avast VPN.  I do not need Avast VPN.  I want and demand a refund. 

The Avast website does not seem to tell me how to request one, or give me a real person to talk to (that does not involve a premium charge).

Someone please tell me how to get a refund.  If I do not get a refund, I will walk away from Avast and not renew any of the services I have with you.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Accidentally Purchased Avast VPN; demanding a refund
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 06:27:03 PM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0