Author Topic: Cancel & refund - help!  (Read 3762 times)

REDACTED

Cancel & refund - help!
« on: September 20, 2017, 11:09:29 PM »
I bought a new computer last February and the deal came with a security/virus protection package by others.  In May my old Orange based E-mail became defunct and no longer exists.   I've just found out that Avast have taken £59.99 out of my account presumably for a renewal.  I don't want this and I want a refund.  I never received any notification because Avast would have sent it to the old address which doesn't exist.  I've tried to get into my Avast account but it is not recognised.  I want help form a real live human being but they don't seem to exist.  Any ideas on what to do next?

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Cancel & refund - help!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 05:29:16 AM »
Please (re)search before posting.
As has been explaiened over 100 times, for Sale, Orders, Refund and other information you need to read :
https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB24

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 05:40:02 PM »
Avast are charging me for something (cleanup, I think). I have no recollection of ordering this and do not want it, I cannot find out any more as I have no record of the order or notification.
I have tried the links in   https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB24  but just get ' invalid information' to whatever I put in.
I would also like help from a real live human being.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 05:54:36 PM »
Likely you took trial subscription and didn't cancel led it (in time)
You need to contact avast or the payment processor.
We can't help you.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 09:49:20 AM »
Thanks but how do you contact Avast, I have no record  of my order or receipt for the payment. so the boxes to contact them through just return "invalid information" or something similar.