Author Topic: Avast Driver Updater horrible support  (Read 2215 times)

REDACTED

Avast Driver Updater horrible support
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:51:05 PM »
I bought and paid product  DRP-00-001-36-MR and paid on 04/10, I didn't receive the license, I already opened 3 tickets without reply, Did is the customer service that I can expect from avast, or avast are now in the scam business of selling online software and don't deliver.

How can I solve this issue, no phone number, no chat, only a form who nobody responds

Only a ridiculus message "Recebemos o seu pedido de suporte, e o responderemos o mais rápido possível. Tão rápido quanto as leis da física e nossos teclados permitirem." , fast like a turtle

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Avast Driver Updater horrible support
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 08:57:24 PM »
As an avast user not Avast Team, all I can suggest is not to create multiple tickets as they are handled on a FiFo order.  Subsequent tickets could well be pushing you further back in the order.

When did you submit your first ticket and what was its ID number ?
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Avast Driver Updater horrible support
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 09:04:47 PM »
1]
You posted in the wrong forum as the driver updater is not specific for any of the business editions of avast.

2]
avast will respond to/handle a ticket, just have some patience.
And as DavidR said, sending in multiple tickets will put you back to the bottom of the stack each time making you to have to wait longer.

3]
Did you even look in your avast account for the license ?

4]
It is not a ridiculous message at all.
It just has some humor in it, that is all.