Author Topic: URGENT HELP PLEASE LOCKED OUT OF PHONE  (Read 4256 times)

REDACTED

URGENT HELP PLEASE LOCKED OUT OF PHONE
« on: October 19, 2017, 11:04:38 PM »
Hi - My avast anti theft kept randomly locking my phone all the time and every time I entered the password it would just constantly spin the loading and never actually work.

usually I go on my computer and login to the site to manually unlock it bu this time I cant! It detected my phone but said it couldnt give me any details on it, I thought maybe if I just deleted the phone from the site then it would get rid of the lockscreen but it hasnt and now my phone isnt working!

Please someone help urgently I need this phone !

REDACTED

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE LOCKED OUT OF PHONE
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 11:08:07 PM »
I just clicked reset password and its taken me to a webpage that says 'error: disallowed_useragent'

Am I screwed? I really need to read a text message that I just received its very important

Offline hermansky

• Avast team
  • Product Manager - VPNs
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 12:25:12 PM »
Hi Tidy2,
is this issue resolved or do you still experience it?

Offline Tomas F.

• Avast team
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 12:42:29 PM »
Hi - My avast anti theft kept randomly locking my phone all the time and every time I entered the password it would just constantly spin the loading and never actually work.

usually I go on my computer and login to the site to manually unlock it bu this time I cant! It detected my phone but said it couldnt give me any details on it, I thought maybe if I just deleted the phone from the site then it would get rid of the lockscreen but it hasnt and now my phone isnt working!

Please someone help urgently I need this phone !

Hello Tidy2,

please try to reboot the device in order to fix "No data about device available" message on the web. After reboot, phone should remain locked but web connection should work. Anyway, you should still be able to unlock your device by SMS commands (available in Anti-Theft feature) from another device with Avast Mobile Security.

Cheers,
Tomas

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 10:21:51 PM »
If anyone can provide further advice please help me. The same thing is happening to me.

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 10:32:18 PM »
I have tried turning it on and off, cant acces via web because it gives me this error
We are sorry, but detailed information for device MotoG3 is currently not available.

When I try to reset pin I get the error reported by the other user.

When I try to unlock it I just get the wheel circling endlessly.

Please help.

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 10:12:19 PM »
I'm having this exact same issue. Any solutions?

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 10:13:59 PM »

REDACTED

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2017, 11:16:42 PM »
I'm experiencing the same problem... if I try to reset my anti-theft PIN google stops the request with a 403 error.
If I try to write the anti-theft pin the phone remains in a "stand-by" condition (with a rotating circle).
SMS unlock messages seem not to have effect.

I tried to arrive to the settings menu but in any case I was stopped by the anti-theft message.
In my avast web account I can see the device but unfortunately no data are available.

I have a LG G4 smartphone: also the hard reset procedure doesn't work.

Could you give me some suggestions? Please!