Author Topic: Everytime that I try to reinstall AIS, it always ends up being the Free version  (Read 1188 times)

REDACTED

Hello everyone.

Today, I tried to reinstall Avast (using the unnistall utility), and normally this is not a problem.

But today, i tried to reinstall 2 times (both using the AIS online installer), and in the end of the installation, Avast always install the free version (even if the installer says AIS everywhere).

I think this is a problem when the installer is trying to download the files from the internet.
I will try using the offline installer.

Anyone else can confirm this problem?

Thank you for the help.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:25:19 PM by Nori-chan »

Offline Alikhan

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
I can confirm this problem while being online..

This only happens when your trial period has expired and before you have the chance to insert your paid license the program has reverted to free. That being said, once the license is inserted, it will automatically upgrade from the free version.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • Avast Free (latest stable version) •  Malwarebytes 4 Premium (On-Demand) • Windows Firewall Control • Google Chrome • LastPass • CCleaner • O&O ShutUp10 •

REDACTED

Ok, I just installed here AIS with the offline installer and it worked without any problems.