Author Topic: NEW Version 14.5  (Read 68286 times)

Offline boitenulle+avast

Re: NEW Version 14.2
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2019, 12:40:27 AM »
I'm going to unistall avast if this feature dont re-appear

Offline Maness

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2019, 11:40:18 PM »
Hello ?! Do you plan to answer someday ??
1 month is just a sign you clearly don't care at all.

How can this is even possible to remove such a trivial feature, you don't have to reinvent the wheel and don't need several month.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 11:44:55 PM by Maness »

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Mac AV and Cleanup
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2019, 11:22:07 PM »
Guys, while I understand your point of view it's quite hard to promise an exact release date. We are finalizing testing of new release that should bring back features you were asking for - right click scan and scan history. However there are other bug fixes and improvements therefore it takes longer than a quick bug fix release for the menu item. Thank you for your patience.
Quality is also a feature.

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: NEW Version 14.3
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2019, 03:05:44 PM »
Dear friends of Avast, the requested features are back. If you haven't received the updated version 14.3 automatically please go to Preferences > UPDATE NOW.
Full change log at https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=210570.msg1429568#msg1429568

• Scan with Avast - is BACK!
  • Scan history is back as well. It's placed under "Notifications". See screenshots...

Offline guillaumelou

« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2019, 07:45:37 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the good work ! the comeback of these fontions is really appreciated !

Offline rosross

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2019, 11:03:58 PM »
I have used Avast in the past and renewed some months ago. I can assure you that I will NEVER use Avast again after this time expires because I am constantly bombarded with requests to spend more money for security.

I PAID YOU FOR THE SECURITY I WANT. Do not keep telling me my computer is at risk when I have never had these messages in the past from you or any other provider. It is a waste of my time and intensely irritating to keep having warnings which then require me to spend more money to have 'resolved' when I have already paid you for a service to prevent such things.

Regards

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2020, 10:54:38 AM »
I have used Avast in the past and renewed some months ago. I can assure you that I will NEVER use Avast again after this time expires because I am constantly bombarded with requests to spend more money for security.

I PAID YOU FOR THE SECURITY I WANT. Do not keep telling me my computer is at risk when I have never had these messages in the past from you or any other provider. It is a waste of my time and intensely irritating to keep having warnings which then require me to spend more money to have 'resolved' when I have already paid you for a service to prevent such things.

Regards

rosross, when you buy the Premium version then you should not receive offers to upgrade anymore. There might be some offers for our other products time to time, however most of them is triggered by a situation. E.g. when you connect to a potentially risky wi-fi then we recommend to use (buy) our VPN product, when there is just a few space left on your hard drive we promote our Cleanup product. Yiu can turn off these promotions in Preferences > Privacy > Show offers for our other products.

Offline laurita_IT

Re: NEW Version 14.5
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2020, 07:28:23 PM »
Hi,
I have a MacBook Pro 13 Retina and had another type of security system but I was not that satisfied. Therefore I would like to try out a new one. How are your experiences with the new version of Avast?
And does the system also prevent adwares?
Thanks in advance!  :)