Author Topic: Secureline VPN not working on Mac since OS update to 10.13.1  (Read 6371 times)

REDACTED

Secureline VPN not working on Mac since OS update to 10.13.1
« on: November 14, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »
Hi, since updating yesterday, and various restarts secure line is refusing to be secure!

The Avast Secureline VPN connection window starts up, says it's connecting (without giving me the option of choosing the connection), can't connect, then starts all over again. When I quit the programme, it starts up again by itself and goes through the whole show another time. Each attempt says it's 'connecting…' and never can I choose the server.

With each attempted connection, I'm getting a popup saying it's unable to connect - every minute or so, which I have to manually close - and I just can't get stuck into any work today because of it!!

Ay thoughts? And thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Offline krahulik

Re: Secureline VPN not working on Mac since OS update to 10.13.1
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 11:48:18 AM »
The application should automatically connect only in case that you are connected to unsecured Wi-Fi and you have changed a setting in application's preferences. I could imagine that it try to reconnect if it was connected prior the OS update but it shouldn't try more than once.

The immediate fix would be to uncheck "Launch application at uset login" checkbox in application's general preferences.

Best regards,
  Martin
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:12:54 PM by krahulik »

REDACTED

Re: Secureline VPN not working on Mac since OS update to 10.13.1
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »
On its way to you now.