Author Topic: Avast blocking Destiny 2  (Read 3488 times)

REDACTED

Avast blocking Destiny 2
« on: November 20, 2017, 07:11:07 AM »
Hello, I am experiencing issues regarding Destiny 2.
It appears that avast keeps blocking a particular port/ports, and I get disconnected from the game because of that.
I have checked the firewall logs, and indeed, I am getting disconnected because Avast blocks port 3097 wich corresponds to destiny and is a known port that the game uses.
In addition, another port is getting blocked exactly on the times of my disconnects: 7437. This port is not recognized by avast, but clearly has something to do with the Blizzard App, or the Destiny game itself.

Now I have tried to allow all connections towards destiny and blizzard, but it doesn't help.
Any suggestions would be kindly appreciated.
Also, I am using a premier version of avast. If that has any relevance to this matter.

The rule says: Public Tcp/Udp in block, of course. For the 3097 I have the option to view rule, or so I thought.. when I click that, hoping that I can change the rule, it brings me to an empty window with no rules whatsoever. I'm also unable to create any rules? Yeah, I'm lost.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:24:37 AM by chioran.dana »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast blocking Destiny 2
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 07:28:06 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0