Author Topic: Trojan/Malware that is impossible to remove?? help pls.  (Read 916 times)

REDACTED

Trojan/Malware that is impossible to remove?? help pls.
« on: November 18, 2017, 04:44:53 AM »
recently, my mobile phone became that slow and laggy, that affect my gaming and other stuff. and as a usual user, i went to its app drawer to check out some stuff and remove the unused ones. to my surprise, there's this silly app in my app drawer. i never installed that app and i don't know any about it. it is named "GoogleAdMob". i have my Avast anti-virus scan set to regular, it scans regularly and so far no detection has been reported. so there, as usual, i uninstalled that app. and then suddenly, an Avast notif appeared on my screen. that GoogleAdMob app once again been installed in my phone, and without my approval. "how the heck that one happened?"
so i became suspicious this time, for i have never seen or experienced an app like that one. i did try to download a Trojan Killer app, thinking that that one might be some sort of a trojan virus. This became the result...

seems like Avast didn't detect that stuff..

so i removed them, one by one...

then Avast been triggered after a few moment..

so i resolved the prob as usual with Avast.
but to my surprise (yah, again!)
there they go up again! them came back to my phone..

to put things to detail, i will put the flow of action i did. (hope you guys understand...)

P.S.: NOTICE THE TIME (in case you guys find the things i did were just made up, or else.)
and there... we go on and on.. things became something like a loop..
this silly malware and trojan keep on playing silly games with me..
i'm not that techy, so everything i did were the best of my knowledge. HELP PLEASE!!!