Author Topic: How long before a refund is processed?  (Read 3719 times)

REDACTED

How long before a refund is processed?
« on: November 22, 2017, 02:10:31 PM »
I was in hospital during my trial of cleanup and couldn't double check that I had it cancelled because I couldn't afford it. Low and behold, it wasn't and I got charged. $64 which was both my food, gas and appointment money which now I have neither and might have to cancel my appointment(which I don't want to do as its important).

How long does it take for them to process the refund request? I submitted it on Tuesday morning.

REDACTED

Re: How long before a refund is processed?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:55:55 PM »
I have asked for a refund as well as they charged my credit card immediately during a FREE trial

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 03:20:12 PM »
Hello,

according to my information in general a refund is processed within 3-7 working days from the moment you receive the refund confirmation email.

Best regards!

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 04:19:24 PM »
I've been charged for free avast cleanup and when I told it to cancel it switched to Premium and I was still charged!! That's two months it has done this to me! Help!! I only have SSI and I've been struggling to get bills paid because of this!!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 04:35:50 AM »
-> https://support.avast.com/article/24/ (Orders and Renewals)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 12:25:16 AM »
I've been charged for free avast cleanup and when I told it to cancel it switched to Premium and I was still charged!! That's two months it has done this to me! Help!! I only have SSI and I've been struggling to get bills paid because of this!!

My email never got an order number or anything. I've searched both my inbox of the past few months and the spam folder, but nothing. I can't get the refund forms filled out and sent!! :'(