Author Topic: AVAST SECURE BROWSER  (Read 2920 times)

REDACTED

AVAST SECURE BROWSER
« on: November 29, 2017, 07:52:08 AM »
I RENWED MY AVAST LICENSE IN OCTOBER AND I LOST AVAST SAFE BROWSER.  I WOULD LIKE TO BE INFORMED WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE AVAST SECURE BROWSER?

Offline Mike40

Re: AVAST SECURE BROWSER
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 10:16:47 PM »
Hello,
 I have the same problem as Tania with 270+ days on my licence for Avast Premier. Since renewing it, all was working well, that is until the new Safezone browser version 4.58.2552.909 was automatically updated. Now I have no Bank Mode, no bottom bar, no big red button in the bottom right corner and the credit card tells me 'Safezone browser failed to load'. I run Windows 7, 64bit and have been an Avast customer for a number of years because of the security with Pay mode (Bank mode). I now find I have paid for a product that doesn't deliver. And yes, I have sent a message last week to the support address, Avast request No.05632984, but no answer yet even though by e-mail I was informed someone would contact me within 2 working days.
I don't think I'm alone according to these forums. Can Avast please let us know what and when we can expect an answer that will bring us out of the dark....banking doesn't wait!